Glo-Brite® Fire Egress Running Man Exit Tapes
For the photoluminescent that’s ready to go to work straight from the roll, choose Glo-Brite® ready-printed tapes.
Glo-Brite® printed photoluminescent tape – ideal for:
Safety: Egress delineation and hazard markings in building, marine, rail and military environments.
Glo-Brite® printed photoluminescent tapes have been specifically designed for:
- Higher levels of luminance
- Interior and exterior performance
- Satin/matt HD finish
Available in 40mm & 80mm width
Why Jessup Glo-Brite® printed photoluminescent tape?
- Ready to use: No printing required – so your safety markings can be in place faster.
- HD sharpness: Razor-sharp edge definition and rich, consistent colour density. So your safety signage remains clear, strong and unambiguous.
- Brighter in blackout: The latest generation of Jessup Glo-Brite® safety tapes and films use photoluminescent pigments that produce a brighter afterglow in blackout conditions and charge faster in the light.
- Performance: Even in harsh exterior environments, printed surfaces retain their legibility and integrity.
Certified performance and safety
- Glo-Brite® printed photoluminescent tapes exceed the performance requirements of PSPA Class B (7535) and C (7555).
- It complies with The European RoHS Directive 2011/65/EC (Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment)
- It contains none of the substances of very high concern (SVHCs) or banned substances as identified by the REACH standard.
Glo-Brite® printed photoluminescent tape technical information
For technical specifications of tapes please see either Glo-Brite® 7535 or Glo-Brite® 7555.
Got a Question?