Your photoluminescents can be rigid too. The same HD sharp definition. The same rich colours. The same levels of safety. All on rigid, laminated, photoluminescent board.
About Glo-Brite® 7535R and 7555R photoluminescent safety signage
Glo-Brite® photoluminescent board is designed for the same safety signage applications as its tape/film counterparts (marine, building, rail, military). It is a film/foil/OPP safety grade photoluminescent board which significantly exceeds the requirements for PSPA Class B (7535R) and Class C (7555R).
Like all the photoluminescent sheets and tapes in the 7500 series, Glo-Brite® 7535R and 7555R have been specifically designed for:
- Higher levels of luminance
- Interior and exterior performance
- Dimensional stability (ie the sheet retains its size/shape in higher temperatures and/or humidity)
- Satin/matt HD finish
Why Jessup Glo-Brite® 7535R &7555R photoluminescent sheets?
All the advantages of Glo-Brite® 7535 and 7555, in rigid form:
- HD sharpness: Razor-sharp edge definition and rich, consistent colour density. So your safety signage remains clear, strong and unambiguous.
- Brighter in blackout: The latest generation of Jessup Glo-Brite® safety signage tapes and films use photoluminescent pigments that produce a brighter afterglow in blackout conditions and charge faster in the light.
- Easy printing: Solvent. Eco-solvent. UV. Whatever inks you choose, and however you print them, exceptional ink adhesion means edges are crisper and colours sharper.
- Quick drying: Faster drying improves production rates and efficiency.
- Performance: Even in harsh exterior environments, the UV stable pigment and superior ink adhesion ensure your signs retain their integrity and durability.
Certified performance and safety
- Glo-Brite® photoluminescent boards exceed the performance requirements of PSPA Class B (7535R) and Class C (7555R).
- They comply with The European RoHS Directive 2011/65/EC (Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment)
- They contain none of the substances of very high concern (SVHCs) or banned substances as identified by the REACH standard.
Photoluminescent sheet technical information
|Glo-Brite® 7535R||0.056 inch (1.43 mm)||
|Luminous Values||119mcd/m2||12.4mcd/ m2
Got a Question?