Green Anti-Slip 3355 protects your staff and customers from slip and trip hazards,warning them of potential risks and danger in advance.
Jessup coloured Safety Track® combines unrivalled slip protection with powerful visual warnings.
Jessup Coloured Safety Track® – ideal for:
- Farm machinery
- Construction equipment
- Including cherry pickers and forklifts
- Conveyors and Pulleys
- Health & Safety Areas
- Ladders, steps, stairs, scaffolds, platforms and walkways in manufacturing and construction environments and public buildings
- Public transport
- Entry and egress points on buses, trains, ships and aircraft
- Garages and maintenance repair areas
Why Jessup® Coloured Safety Track®?
Like all Jessup® Commercial Grade Safety Track®, the grit that forms the anti- slip surface is durable and suitable for interior and exterior use. A wide range of colours means you’ll always find a coordinating or contrasting tape for your application.
Easy Clean Safety Track®
All the visual power and anti-slip performance of regular commercial grade tape, in a mop-friendly formula that makes cleaning easy.
Jessup® 3355 Safety Track® is:
- Engineered to exceed OSHA Standards
- Aggressively adhesive – so they last longer indoors and out
- Designed for consistent slip resistance
- Resistant to chemicals and fluids
- Available in a wide range of stock and custom sizes
How to apply Jessup® Coloured and Mop-Friendly Safety Track®
- Ensure surface on which Safety Track® will be applied is clean, dry and free from loose or peeling materials.
- Apply a thin coat of Anti Slip Surface Primer to the area where Safety Track® will be placed and allow to dry fully.
- Space individual pieces a minimum of ½” and a maximum of 2” apart. Position ½” from stair edges. Round the corners of any pieces cut from rolls.
- Peel protective liner back about 2” from one end and position piece on surface. IMPORTANT: Minimize touching adhesive with fingers.
- Continue to remove liner while firmly pressing exposed Safety Track® into place.
- Press into firm contact with surface using a rubber hand roller by starting in the middle and rolling out to edges.
NOTE: In exterior applications, prevent moisture from affecting adhesion by using Anti Slip Edge Sealer.
Jessup® Green Anti-Slip 3355 – technical information
|Roll length||60 feet*
|Roll width||1” to 24”
|Substrate||0.025 inch (0.609 mm)
|Pressure Sensitive adhesive||0.002 inch (0.051 mm)
|Release Liner||0.006 inch (0.152 mm)
|High (14 days at 220°F)||No visible effects
|Low (14 days at -20°F)||No visible effects
Got a Question?