- If letters or glass are dirty, clean well with soap & water and allow to dry completely.
- Clean surface of the glass and the rear of the letter with NovaBond Surface Cleaner.
IMPORTANT: Ensure you use the solvent in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommended guidelines. For Novabond Surface Cleaner instructions please refer to packaging or contact us.
- Prime the surface of the glass with Silane Glass Primer and the rear of the letters with the correct NovaBond Surface Primer.
- If possible, apply the industrial adhesive tape to your letters under shopfloor conditions. This makes cleaning easier, and the controlled temperatures will create a better bond.
- You may find it easier to roll out the high strength bonding tape and apply the letters directly onto the exposed adhesive. Cut round each letter carefully with a sharp scalpel or knife and then turn the letter over and apply firm pressure by means of a NovaBond Roller or laminator to expel any trapped air bubbles.