Brighter, Tougher, Safer – Introducing the new primaDURA GLOW™ photoluminescent durable signage from our sister company NovaDura™
After many years of research, development and testing NovaDura™ have launched the only anti-vandal and anti-graffiti photoluminescent signage to satisfy the demanding requirements of S1085: Issue A4: 2016 for Fire Safety Performance of Materials in Rail Stations and Tunnels Infrastructure.
This means that underground stations can now utilise photoluminescent safety way guidance & egress systems and signage to evacuate passengers under emergency conditions.
In addition, NovaGlow™ primaDURA GLOW conforms to the following accreditations and test criteria:-
- PSPA Class C according to DIN 67510 Pt 1 – extremely bright afterglow for many hours to facilitate not only efficient egress but also evacuation by The Fire & Rescue Service.
- 100% Recyclable
- EN ISO 4618:2014 10 Year Warranty
- EN ISO 2810:2004 for Weathering Resistance
- ASTM G154 500 Hrs. QUVB Accelerated Ageing for Gloss Retention & Colour Fastness
- Passes the Test Methods of BS 3900-0:2010 for Durability, Scratch & Impact Resistance
- Service Temperature -40°C – +90°C UV & Frost Resistant
- Excellent Exterior Performance
- Resistant to acids, alkalis & salt spray
- Anti-Graffiti resisting both Aerosol Paints, Acrylic Paints, Permanent Markers & Dyes
- Passes Test 4RS efficacy test for Graffiti Removal and Graffiti Resistance on Train Rolling Stock
- Reaction to Fire BS EN 13501-2 :2007 + Al:2009 – complies with the requirements Classes B, dO, Passes BS 476-6 + Al:1999, (Class O) and BS 476-7 :1997 (Class 1) for Surface Spread of Flame and Fire Propagation
- Conforms to BS EN 45545 -1:2013 for the protection of passengers and staff in railway vehicles in the event of a fire on passenger carrying trains
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your FOC sample, further information or to discuss your application.
Click HERE to link through to our full product range.
NovaDura…for your anti graffiti vandal resistant fully recyclable products: +44 (0)1282 867 390