Clearer, stronger, brighter safety signage, from a photoluminescent film accredited by the PSPA as delivering high performance even under low lighting conditions. For HD sharpness and production efficiency in a safety film that charges faster, choose Glo-Brite® 7555.
Glo-Brite® 7555 photoluminescent film – ideal for:
Safety signage in building, marine, rail and military environments.
Glo-Brite® 7555 (and the other photoluminescent tapes in the 7500 series) has been specifically designed for:
- Higher levels of luminance and excellent charging properties, even in low light conditions
- Interior and exterior performance
- Satin/matt HD finish
Why Jessup Glo-Brite® 7555 photoluminescent film?
All the advantages of Glo-Brite® 7535, with extra luminance in lower light:
- HD sharpness: Razor-sharp edge definition and rich, consistent colour density. So your safety signage remains clear, strong and unambiguous.
- Brighter in blackout: The latest generation of Jessup Glo-Brite® safety signage tapes and films use photoluminescent pigments that produce a brighter afterglow in blackout conditions and charge faster in the light.
- Easy printing: Solvent. Eco-solvent. UV. Whatever inks you choose, and however you print them, Glo-Brite® 7555’s exceptional ink adhesion means edges are crisper and colours sharper. Excellent layflat characteristics make working with Glo-Brite® 7555 easy.
- Quick drying: Faster drying improves production rates and efficiency.
- Performance: Even in harsh exterior environments, the UV stable pigment and superior ink adhesion ensure your signs retain their integrity and durability.
Certified performance and safety
- Glo-Brite® 7555 photoluminescent tape exceeds the performance requirements of PSPA Class C (high performance in low lighting conditions).
- It complies with The European RoHS Directive 2011/65/EC (Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment)
- It contains none of the substances of very high concern (SVHCs) or banned substances as identified by the REACH standard.
Glo-Brite® 7555 photoluminescent tape technical information
|Thickness||0.229 mm – excludes release liner||
|Peel Adhesion to:||
|Stainless Steel||80 N/100 mm||
|Powder coated surfaces *||66 N/100mm||
|Polyethylene||60 N/100 mm||
|Shear Adhesion to:||
|Stainless Steel 1Kg 12.5sqmm||> 10 hours||
|Tack||< 125mm (rolling ball test)||
|Luminous Values||180mcd/m2||23mcd/ m2
|Service Temperature (High)||Not recommended above 65°C max. service||
|Service Temperature (Low)||Not recommended below -40⁰C||
NOTE: For full technical information please ask for a data sheet.
Got a Question?