Suitable for interior or exterior applications, NovaFoam 80A is the double sided foam tape with bonding, load bearing and gap filling capabilities for the sign-making and retail industries.
NovaFoam 80A foam tape – ideal for:
- Signage: Strong adhesion across a wide range of sign-making materials, with gap filling properties for a strong, flush, uniform finish.
- Point of purchase: Maintains the integrity and impact of your point of purchase and retail displays.
Why NovaFoam 80A self adhesive foam tape?
NovaFoam 80A double-sided foam tape is specially designed to spread loads uniformly across its surface area. The result is a stronger, longer lasting bond, even on irregular surfaces.
How to apply NovaFoam 80A foam tape
- Ensure the surfaces to be bonded are free from dust, oil, grease or other contaminants.
- Clean with NovaBond Surface Cleaner, allowing it to ‘flash off’ (ie letting the cleaner solvent evaporate) fully before making the bond.
- Apply the foam tape to the substrates to be bonded using a NovaBond roller to aid ‘wetting out‘ of the adhesive..
- The solvent acrylic adhesive system has good initial tack that will give 70%–80% bond strength within 20 minutes. The product will reach ultimate bond strength within 24 hours dependent upon temperature.
NovaFoam 80A double sided foam tape technical information
|PE foam density||96kg/m³
|Standard roll dimensions||12, 19, 25, 50, & 100 – 300mm widths x 50m rolls
|Initial track (side A/B) ) (PSTC-6 #14 ball)||<5cm
|Holding power (side A/B) (PSTC-7)||>24hrs – 1kg/2.5cm x 2.5cm
|Adhesion (side A/B) (PSTC-1)||g/2.5cm – OZ/in – N/2.5cm – >2000 – >70.50 – > 19.5
|Application temperature||18°c – 25°c
|Temperature resistance||-20°c – 80°c
Got a Question?