All the strength and performance you’d expect from the NovaBond XS range, in a clear acrylic gel tape especially suited to bonding clear plastics and glass.
NovaBond SignFix XS 100C acrylic gel tape – ideal for:
- Signage: The clear, double-sided gel tape ensures the finish of your glass or clear plastic sign remains pristine, even when illuminated. Faced with different materials and expansion rates, the visco elastic formulation keeps the bond strong.
- Other: Universal application for wherever performance critical, near invisible bonding is essential.
Why NovaBond SignFix XS 100C acrylic gel tape?
- Water clear for a near invisible bond
- Incredibly high bond strength delivers durability and longevity
- Extremes of temperature
- High forces applied to the bond
- Most solvents and chemicals
- Differential expansion and contraction
- Interior or exterior performance
- High tack and good initial handling strength for improved production speeds and aesthetics
How to apply NovaBond SignFix XS 100C acrylic tape
- Clean surface with NovaBond Surface Cleaner.
- Prime the surface. Independent tests at Loughborough University show that using the correct primer can increase final bond strength by up to 50%.
- You can find the correct NovaBond Surface Primer HERE *
- Remove the red filmic liner. Align the parts to be bonded.
- With firm pressure, apply NovaBond XS 100C to one of the surfaces to be bonded. Using a NovaBond roller will allow the double sided acrylic tape to wet out and reach ultimate bond strength more quickly.
- Apply firm pressure to the bond with the NovaBond roller.
- Ultimate bond strength will be achieved in 72 hours.
*If applying to glass – use NovaBond Silane Glass Primer
NovaBond SignFix XS 100C acrylic gel tape technical information
|Standard roll dimensions||12, 19 & 25mm widths x 33m rolls
|Dynamic shear (mean load)||362N (surface area 800mm²) – Force applied 45N for 60 seconds – Jaw speed 50mm/minute
|180° Peel* (mean load)||33N (surface area 60mm²) – Force applied 20N
|Tensile load* (mean load)||68N (surface area 122mm²) – Force applied 45N for 60 seconds – Jaw speed 10mm/minute
|Service temperature||-40°c to 95°c (short term: 200°c)
|Application||Minimum 15°c (ideally between 21°c and 40°c)
|Temperature||Relative humidity 55% ± 10%
Got a Question?