Heavy duty at the highest temperatures. For performance you can rely on, even at 200°C+ choose NovaBond SignFix Crystal HT25.
NovaBond SignFix Crystal HT25 high temperature bonding tape – ideal for:
- Signage: Virtually impervious to UV, temperature, ageing or chemicals. Ideal for durable, long-lasting signs in the harshest environments, with a virtually clear formulation that protects the visual appeal of your finished sign.
- Manufacturing: Use on metals prior to powder coating and oven-stoving. The high cohesion makes NovaBond SignFix Crystal HT25 ideal for die cutting.
Why NovaBond SignFix Crystal HT25 high temperature tape?
NovaBondSignFix Crystal HT25 is the double-sided, heat resistant tape you can rely on for the most demanding, performance critical tasks. On textured or uneven surfaces, at temperatures of up to 260°C*and exposed to full sunlight or chemicals, NovaBond SignFix Crystal HT25 stays strong.
The high performance, pressure sensitive tape also delivers:
- High clarity and a virtually invisible bond
- Superb die cutting and converting opportunities
- Ultra high sheer and high cohesion – ensuring the tape (and bond) remain strong under stress
- Interior or exterior application
How to apply NovaBond SignFix Crystal HT25 acrylic tape
- Abrade (roughen) the surface to provide a ‘key’ to which the tape can bond, increasing the bond strength by as much as 35%
- Clean with NovaBond Surface Cleaner
- Prime the surface. Independent tests at Loughborough University show that using the correct primer can increase final bond strength by up to 50%. You can find the correct NovaBond Surface Primer here.
- Remove the blue silicon liner. Align the parts to be bonded.
- With firm pressure, apply NovaBond SignFix Crystal HT25 to one of the surfaces to be bonded. Using a NovaBond roller will allow the double sided acrylic tape to wet out and reach ultimate bond strength more quickly.
- Apply firm pressure to the bond with the NovaBond roller.
- Ultimate bond strength will be achieved in 72 hours.
NovaBond SignFix Crystal HT25 heat resistant tape – technical information
|Standard roll dimensions||12, 19 & 25mm widths x 33m rolls
|Adhesion according to AFERA 4001||Glass 30N/25mm – Steel 32N/25mm – PVC 23N/25mm – Aluminium 31N/25mm
|Application temperature||Minimum 15°c (ideally between 21°c and 40°c)
|Temperature resistance according to ISTM D3654 method||From -40°c to +150°c (long term) 260°c+ (short term) Area of 6.25² with 1kg load @ 150°c for 10,000 minutes
|Liner||Blue silicon coated HDPE co-ex film, 130micron
Got a Question?